HELIYO Cancellation Policy
We’ve all had days that get too busy or something pops up, but given the nature of our business -- working 1:1 with clients -- missed appointments are a significant inconvenience to your own progress, our business, and other clients. We respect that your time is valuable and we appreciate that you understand ours is too. Advance notice allows us to fulfill other clients scheduling needs and keeps the business operating at its most efficient level.
- Appointment Changes OUTSIDE of 24 Hour Window - All services can be rescheduled or canceled outside of the 24-hour window without penalty or fee. The more advance the notice, the better.
- First Time Appointment Change INSIDE of 24 Hour Window - We understand that you cannot always give us 24 hour notice -- or you might have just forgotten! The first time a cancellation is made within the 24 hour period prior to the time of the booked appointment, you will be charged for the visit, but given the opportunity to re-book and use that payment toward the next visit (with no financial penalty applied). The subsequent visit must be booked within 30 days from the time of the original appointment or credit will expire.
- SUBSEQUENT Appointment Change INSIDE of 24 Hour Window Any subsequent cancellations that occur within the 24 hour period will result in a full charge with no credit toward future visits.
- No-Show - Clients who make a booking and subsequently fail to present for their designated appointment (and have not contacted HELIYO to cancel their appointment), will be charged in full for the appointment.
- Emergencies - HELIYO reserves the right to grant forgiveness to Subsequent Cancellations and No-Shows in the case of an emergency. It will be your responsibility to contact HELIYO in the case of an emergency to request forgiveness.
- Same day scheduling - After multiple Subsequent Cancels or No-Shows, the client may be placed on a same day scheduling policy for appointments, preventing advance booking.